New Construction

Agents National Title will not insure against loss by encroachments of new construction. It will be necessary to have the developer/builder/owner obtain a variance zoning board approval from the local planning commission, or other municipal authority, in order to proceed with title insurance. While a variance of zoning board approval will not change a recorded deed restriction, affirmative coverage may be considered on a case-by-case basis.


See also:


Survey Matters