By submitting your claim via email, you agree:
- That you affirmatively consent to communicate via email in connection with your claim and to exchange via electronic means any notice or any other document required under applicable law in an insurance transaction or that is to serve as evidence of insurance coverage.
- That this consent applies to any transaction, notice, or document involving you and Agents National Title Insurance Company.
- That you understand you have a right or option to receive any such notice or document in paper or another non-electronic form.
- That to obtain a copy of any notice or document via non-electronic means, to update your contact information, or to withdraw this consent, you may submit a request via mail to:
Agents National Title Insurance Company
1207 W. Broadway St., Ste. C
Columbia, MO 65203
- If you do not wish to consent to communicate via email in connection with your claim or exchange via electronic means any notice or any other document required under applicable law in an insurance transaction or that is to serve as evidence of insurance coverage, you may submit your claim via mail or fax as detailed above.
- Hardware and Software Requirements: In order to access and retain documents electronically, you must satisfy the following computer hardware and software requirements: access to the Internet; an email account and related software capable of receiving email through the Internet; a web browser which is SSL-compliant and supports secure sessions; and hardware capable of running this software. You will also need a printer if you wish to print electronic documents on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to download and save documents to your computer.
- You understand that email is not a secure form of communication. There is some risk that email communications may be misdirected or intercepted by an unauthorized party. You consent to and accept such risk.